Oxygen Forensics for iPhone
Oxygen Forensics for iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini and iPod Touch grants forensic access to Apple devices and presents its data in a convenient and analysis-ready form. Powerful search and content filtering engine helps to optimize work process and saves time usually spent on routine dump research.
Use powerful analytic tools to learn more about the seized device:
- Web Connections and Locations: trace suspect movements, build the maps of POI and routes
- Timeline: reconstruct the order of the events using dozens of sources: calls, messages, internet access, apps activity
- Communication Statistics: reveal suspects' close communication circles
- Aggregated Contacts: automatically combine accounts from different sources in one meta-contact for each person
- Recover deleted data automatically and access raw files for manual analysis
- Keyword lists and Regular expression library to search for any data in the device
The software provides report generation in several popular formats: Microsoft Excel, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML. Device report includes thumbnails for every extracted image for better visualization.
The software operates with original and jailbroken devices and extracts the following data:
- General user activity data
- Phonebook with assigned photos
- Calendar events and notes
- Calls log (facetime, dialed, received and missed calls)
- Messages (SMS/MMS, iMessages, e-mails)
- Camera snapshots, video and music
- Voice mail
- Deleted data
- Calls and messages
- Email messages (for JB devices)
- Email accounts
- Photo thumbnails
- Contact photos
- Applications databases
- Any SQLite database
- Applications data
- Factory or operator preinstalled
- 3rd party apps installed by user
- Messengers, Social Networking, Productivity, Multimedia, Navigation and more
- Deleted data recovery is available
- Geo-positioning data
- Wi-Fi points with passwords and coordinates
- IP Connections
- Navigation applications
- Other device data
- Global device settings, including Apple Store Id.
- IMSI, ICCID, serial number, identification values
The complete feature set may slightly depend on device capabilities and its firmware version. Password-protected devices will require password to perform data extraction.
Supported devices list: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.