Contracts and RFP Manager - Public Sector – Hybrid DC Area
Want to join one of the most promising and fastest-growing software companies in the digital forensics industry? Interested in taking on an exciting and challenging role at an industry-leading organization? Are you looking for an environment that will foster your career development and growth?
Come and join the company that is leading the innovation of mobile device forensics and digital investigations. The mobile and digital forensics industry is experiencing explosive growth, and Oxygen Forensics Inc. is at the core of key shifts in the landscape.
Oxygen Forensics Inc. offers a dynamic environment that is seeing exponential growth. Headquartered in the Washington, DC area (Alexandria, VA), Oxygen Forensics supports Commercial Businesses, Law Enforcement, and Government Agencies around the globe, all with the mission to help good people make this world safer!
Oxygen Forensics is seeking a Public Sector Contracts and RFP Manager. They will identify new contracts to pursue, manage existing contracts and help manage RFP responses. If you are a project management focused individual with experience in public sector contracts and RFP work, you will be a successful addition to our team.
This is a Hybrid position with office days based in Alexandria, VA
- Function as a direct line negotiator of Oxygen Forensics agreements, such as, Federal, State and Local contract vehicles, Statements of Work, Order Schedules, and NDA’s, between Oxygen Forensics Customers and Oxygen Forensics Legal.
- Identify and pursue, in partnership with Sales and Channel, new contract opportunities.
- Support negotiating other agreements as may be needed, to support the legal team under the direction of the Director, Contracts, or other legal department designee.
- Manage and update existing contracts as necessary.
- Assure that contractual terms and provisions meet and follow corporate processes, guidelines, and policies.
- Identify and drive process improvement, including developing and maintaining playbooks.
- Escalate to appropriate Legal colleague when significant legal or financial risk is identified. Ensure contracting compliance and appropriate prioritization and execution with the assigned work and tasks.
- Ensure proper filing, completion and status reporting of all agreements within approved company systems. Assist fellow customers and partners with contracting process and general questions pertaining to Legal.
- Manage the RFP process with sales and channel teams, assisting with project management of responses and ultimate submittal and tracking of response.
- 5+ years direct contracting experience, preferably within the public sector and software industry.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage end-to-end, large, complex product and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and project management skills needed to effectively convey information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Highly skilled in conflict resolution with the ability to resolve problems independently.
- Demonstrate a high level of adaptability in dealing with ambiguous and complex work environment and balance multiples demands on role in a responsive and professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task within and across projects, prioritize and manage timelines effectively.
- Sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment. Innovative, proactive, and motivated, with a focus on continuous improvement and a strong desire to succeed.
- Experience working with a highly distributed work force.
- Experience working in a start-up environment or in digital forensics or cyber security
- This is a Hybrid position with office days based in Alexandria, VA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with Employer match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance