Sales Team Member
Who we are:
Want to join one of the most promising and fastest growing software companies? Are you interested in taking on an exciting and challenging role at a technology leader in its field? Looking to accelerate your career and development?
Come and join the company that is leading the innovation of mobile device forensics and digital investigations. Mobile devices and the investigation of them are experiencing explosive growth, and Oxygen Forensics Inc is at the core of key shifts in the landscape.
Oxygen Forensics Inc. offers a dynamic environment that is seeing exponential growth. Headquartered in the Washington, DC area (Alexandria, VA), Oxygen Forensics supports Commercial Businesses, Law Enforcement, and Government Agencies around the globe.
We are committed to leading edge technology, fanatical customer service, and growing our business. We require outstanding Sales Professionals to drive bottom line sales from prospect and opportunity identification to ongoing account management and growth. We help good people make this world safer!
We are seeking Account Executives and Channel Managers to assist with significant demand and growth opportunities. These will be key positions on a small team charged with driving account development and revenue growth for our suite of cutting-edge forensics software, hardware, and services.
AE (Account Executive) and CM (Channel Manager)
- Targets Global 500, SMB, OR Named accounts (Federal/Civil, DOD, IC, Channel)
- Direct sales & full account management with each assigned agency, territory, and channel.
- Building relationships with current customers as well as business development to open new strategic accounts.
- Identify partnering opportunities, strategic advantages, methodologies of acquisition, and devise ways to mitigate obstacles.
- Collaborate with customer, procurement, partner, colleague; to identify the most advantageous and expeditious contract vehicle, pricing methodology, procurement and payment process for company and customer.
- Driving sales opportunities through telephone, web presentations and face to face meetings with customers.
- Building business cases, bidding of RFPs, managing large programs and win strategies.
- Managing transactional daily bids and quotes to existing customers and new business for custom solutions.
- Identify new business, market, product opportunities for the region.
- Identify, coordinate, and respond to RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
- Cultivate and close new business.
- Provide direction (through manager) to BDRs, SDRs and ISRs for territory.
- Coordination and management of internal processes for workflow and business opportunities. Prepare quotes, cultivate sale, process orders, and maintain sales systems as required.
- AE and CM with at least 5 years of territory/channel sales experience required.
- Have previous experience in selling software to the legal and law enforcement market is desired but not required.
- Demonstrate confidence and tact, with a high degree of business and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and communicate product capabilities and competitive differentiators.
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Commitment to work collaboratively & cross functionally.
- Ambition, and willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, facilitation & presentation techniques.
- Preferably educated to degree level in Business, IS or Computer Science.
- ZOHO or similar CRM experience required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Position will be based in our office in Alexandria, VA. Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm EST with possible adjustments based on territory assigned.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial AEs and Channel Manager Positions - Remote considered but not preferred
- Fed / DOD / IC AE and Channel Manager – Must be local to DC Metro region
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with Employer match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance