Training Team Member
Oxygen Forensics, Inc. is an innovative company that develops and deploys world class mobile forensic extraction and investigation software solutions to digital forensic incident response professionals in more than 150 countries around the world.
As a company, we are committed to developing world class software to assist in everything from eDiscovery and litigation support to civil and criminal investigations As a team, we are committed to our mission statement of making the world a safer place by formulating partnerships and friendships with those we support.
Our flagship program, Oxygen Forensic Detective, has been a trusted solution for federal, state and local law enforcement, corporate environments and service providers and has no rival in cloud extraction and application data parsing.
Backed by our world class training team, we continue to innovate and educate … so you, our customers, have one of the most important options available – choices.
An Oxygen Forensic Instructor focuses on generating and presenting technical course content for remote, on-site, and computer-based delivery. The position requires strong interpersonal skills, the ability to research technology-based problems and the passion to deliver the course content and research results to a variety of global audiences.
- Interacting with other Oxygen Forensic business units and community message boards to identify industry education needs and solutions.
- Representing Oxygen Forensics as a subject matter expert at industry conferences and education events.
- Maintaining existing courses and Learning Management System.
- Maintaining a home-based training lab for remote training sessions.
- Acquiring and maintaining industry relative certifications.
- Maintain the ability to travel globally on behalf of the company.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Director of Training.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or comparable job experience in field.
- 4-5 years in the digital forensic field as a practitioner or instructor.
- Excellent communication skills both digitally (online) and live.
- Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision.
- Strong team player.