Washington DC, North America, and United Kingdom
Great opportunity to become part of an industry-leading technology education team.
Use your knowledge skills and abilities to impact the global community as we strive to help good people make this world a safer place using some of the coolest software in the industry.
Oxygen Forensic instructors …
- Educate users around the world
- Represent the company and technology
- Provide thought leadership while solving problems
- Become subject matter experts in a unique industry
- Work as a team to ensure our users understand their technology
Great opportunity to become part of an industry-leading DFIR technology sales team.
Oxygen Forensic Account Executives …
- Lead, do not follow.
- Are successful in Sales, but are proactive and not reactive
- Value not only a team, but work as a team member
- Are passionate, innovative, and relevant
- Change the customer outcome by relating the technology to the environment