Oxygen Forensic® Viewer is a stand-alone tool for viewing and sharing information collected with other Oxygen Forensic® products. Oxygen Forensic® Viewer uploads .ofb backups made in Oxygen Forensic® products (f.e. Oxygen Forensic® Detective or Oxygen Forensic® Analyst) and allows accessing the complete set of evidence, analyzing deleted data, examining suspects’ communications and locating all types of evidence with built-in search.
Oxygen Forensic® Viewer features
- Oxygen Forensic® Viewer displays all the device evidence: contacts, messages, calls, calendars, notes, tasks, whole file system, user dictionaries, Wi-Fi connections history, passwords, etc.
- Applications data parsing is one of the best-in-class on the market: account details, contacts, calls, chats, geo data, cached files, logs from 2670+ apps.
- The Viewer helps to uncover deleted records: calls, messages, pictures and more.
- Oxygen Forensic® Viewer offers a convenient work with acquired geo coordinates allowing to receive maps and addresses for them or export them to Google Earth.
- Rich data sorting and filtering capabilities are available in every section of Oxygen Forensic® Viewer.
- Powerful search in every section or through all the device data enables to quickly reveal the required data.
- Oxygen Forensic® Viewer has an easy-to-use interface to which users got accustomed utilizing other Oxygen Forensic® products.
Oxygen Forensic® Viewer licensing
A free copy of Oxygen Forensic® Viewer can be downloaded from customer area by registered users of Oxygen Forensic® Analyst and Oxygen Forensic® Detective products.
The link to the customer area can be found in Service menu of Oxygen Forensic® product.