Washington DC, North America, and the United Kingdom
Great opportunity to become part of an industry-leading technology education team.
Use your knowledge skills and abilities to impact the global community as we strive to help good people make this world a safer place using some of the coolest software in the industry.
Oxygen Forensic instructors …
- Educate users around the world
- Represent the company and technology
- Provide thought leadership while solving problems
- Become subject matter experts in a unique industry
- Work as a team to ensure our users understand their technology
Contracts and RFP Manager - Public Sector
Hybrid DC Area
Oxygen Forensics is seeking a Public Sector Contracts and RFP Manager.
Oxygen Forensic Contracts and RFP Manager …
- Function as a direct line negotiator of Oxygen Forensics agreements, such as, Federal, State and Local contract vehicles, Statements of Work, Order Schedules, and NDA’s, between Oxygen Forensics Customers and Oxygen Forensics Legal.
- Identify and pursue, in partnership with Sales and Channel, new contract opportunities.
- Support negotiating other agreements as may be needed, to support the legal team under the direction of the Director, Contracts, or other legal department designee.
- Manage and update existing contracts as necessary.
- Assure that contractual terms and provisions meet and follow corporate processes, guidelines, and policies.
Americas – Remote
Oxygen Forensics is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to support our North and South American markets.
Oxygen Forensic Sales Engineer…
- Technical Pre-Sales Support - Providing technical advice and support to sales opportunities and engaging with technical contacts in customer and channel partner organizations, to ensure Oxygen Forensics offering is positioned correctly, understood and any technical objections are overcome. This will include product demonstrations, presentations to senior customer contacts and writing formal RFP response documents, as well as the preparation of strategic high-level implementation plans. The role will involve closely partnering with sales colleagues.
- Proof-Of-Concept support - In conjunction with our Service Delivery team, supporting more complex solutions and overseeing the implementation and success of pre-sales proof-of-concepts. Some experience in project management and working with technology partners is helpful.